Majotourbillon is the witch responsible for the separation of Majokai and the Human World.
Majotourbillon has grey-blue hair and a turquoise cocoon/bug looking barrette. She wears a long white dress and grey tear-drop earrings. Her eyes are a dark grey-blue.
As an illusion that she created of herself, she gains glowing white eyes that are seemingly crying, and neon purple hair.
She used to be a very kind witch, but after her sons death she became depressed, mean and scary.
- She has a fairy named Baba.
- She has a younger twin sister called Majovague.
- She was once a Witch Queen, before she relinquished her throne to be able to marry a human.
- She married a human and she had a son with him.
- She has six grandchildren (Marianne, Natascha, Laura, Angela, Ingrid, Roy).
- Her grandson Roy has an unnamed daughter and a grandson (Robby).
- Her name means swirl/vortex in French.